Navesis-ETF is an MTF for trading ETFs referencing NAV, launched by Tradition and Nomura.
Please go to www.Navesis-ETF.com for further information.
Navesis-ETF is the world’s first ETF platform developed by industry players that:
- Adds liquidity to the ETF primary market
- Allows intra-day and auction trading referencing NAV prices
- Is available to all qualifying market participants
- Enhances trading through transparent liquidity and sharper pricing
- Provides easy-to-use technology that’s tailored to each trader’s needs
- Continues to be developed with input from leading industry players
- Competitive pricing: view and execute against streaming prices on screen, referenced to the NAV and to cross during the auction phase
- Better trading: take advantage of an electronic and more efficient alternative to the current creation and redemption process – for tighter pricing, better transparency and greater liquidity
- Broad access: increase your trading opportunities via a central venue
- Efficient execution: view streaming prices with full “click & trade” functionality at the best bid and offer, along with a daily auction process
- Regulatory future-proofing: stay compliant with MiFID, and rules on best execution and transparency, thanks to an online order book and streaming prices